Wynn’s Hotel opened its doors in 1845 as a commercial boarding house under the ownership of Ms. Phoebe Wynn. The Hotel’s name changed to Telford’s during a successive ownership. In 1897 the name reverted to Wynn’s when it was acquired by the Clarence Hotel Co. Ltd. During the 1916 rising, the hotel was burnt to the ground & not rebuilt until 1926. in 1992 Wynn’s was purchased outright by John & Connie Loftus, whose aim it is to continue the tradition of hospitality and service.
The hotel’s 70 bedrooms, comprising single, double and twin rooms are bright and tastefully furnished with many features to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. These include remote control, colour television, direct dial telephone, hair dryers and trouser press. In addition a 24-hour room service is available. For families & groups, there are a number of triple & family rooms available. All rooms have private bathroom facilities.
|Same day Laundry Service|
|Complimentary Tea / Coffee in-room|
|In Room Safe|
|Iron & Ironing Board|
|Luxury Respa Mattress Toppers|
|Wi-Fi – overall site connection of 300MB|
|Multi-Channel flat screen TV|
|Direct Dial Telephone|
|DVD/CD player on request|
Today, Wynns offers all of the comfort & facilities one would expect from a modern three star hotel, whilst retaining the charm, tradition & service which began back in 1845. This, combined with it’s excellent location on Abbey Street, just 20 yards from O’Connell Street in the very heart of Dublin makes it one of our most popular hotels.
Whether you are from Ireland, are living here temporarily or are just visiting, here are the best things to do in Ireland.
- Less than 10km from Dublin Airport – Air Coach departs from Terminal 1 or 2 and arrives at O’Connell Street stop (few minutes’ walk from Hotel) €7 per adult
- Taxi – approx. €25 direct to Wynn’s Hotel
- 5km from Dublin Port
- Busaras (Dublin’s main bus terminal) 5-minute walk from the Hotel
- Dublin Connolly Train Station – 7-minute walk or 2 stops on the Luas Line (tram) in front of the Hotel
- Dublin Heuston Train Station – 5 stops on the Luas Red Line (tram) from the Hotel front door
Driving from North of Ireland
- Take M1 motorway to Dublin City Centre
Driving from South of Ireland
- Take M50 motorway to Dublin City Centre
GPS coordinates for Wynns Hotel Dublin
- Latitude: 53.3483907
- Longitude: -6.2587416
Contact & Address
- 35-39, Lwr. Abbey St., Dublin 1, Ireland D01 C9F8
- Tel +353 1 874 5131
- Fax +353 1 874 1556
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : wynnshotel.ie